A Career With Us
We are dedicated to creating a supportive team environment that allows employees multiple opportunities for growth and experience across a wide range of projects throughout Australia. We strive to provide our workers with a safe work environment and effective training.
Since our beginning in 2014, looking after our team has been our key priority, and we strive to employ skilled people who have the enthusiasm and work ethic to complement our existing team.
Nathan Contractors works across a number projects in various locations around Australia, providing employees with the opportunity to consistently challenge themselves and build upon their skill-set.
We understand that providing employees with the opportunity for growth is a key factor for success in our business, and we believe we offer our employees variety in their roles, as well as the ability to transfer between specialties.
Interested in working with Nathan Contractors? See below the roles we’re currently trying to fill. If this sounds like a fit for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Systems administration and management
- Tasks include tasks programming, production tracking, QA, Safety and Environmental administration, purchasing, supplier and subcontractor liaison
- Engineering support
Skills and experience:
- 2 to 3 years of on-site experience in a similar role with a civil contractor
- Competent in utilising computer software
- Knowledge and awareness of construction industry practices, quality systems, design codes, safety and environmental codes
You are preparing to progress to a more senior role and are willing to take on new responsibilities. You have high attention to detail, developed analytical skills and a willingness to work closely with other staff.
- Construction planning, programming and engineering
- Resources and budgets management
- Contracts administration: time, claims, scope changes
- Project reporting, client liaison
Skills and experience:
- 3 to 6 years of on-site construction experience in a similar role with a civil contractor
- A high level of competency in utilising computer software
- Knowledge of construction industry practices, quality systems, design codes, safety and environmental codes
You are ambitious and keen to take on new responsibilities. To succeed in this role, you will be a self-starter who can work independently. You will have high attention to detail, advanced analytical skills and an ability to work closely with other staff.
Civil construction Form Workers, Steel Fixers, Concreters in QLD
Opportunity to join Nathan Contractors, a fast-growing Civil Contractor with projects in QLD and NSW. We want skilled tradesmen for challenging regional projects – dams, bridges, mining infrastructure and energy projects.
We have jobs starting in February 2021 for top tradesmen with proven experience.
Nathan offers attractive pay rates and conditions, job variety, the opportunity to develop skills and to advance within a firm that is well respected across the industry and which has a friendly team spirit.